Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet Full Details
Read Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet in India is Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.. Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet is a major combination of Diethylcarbamazine. Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 45.7 for 30 tablets.
|Medicine Name||Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 45.7 for 30 tablets|
|Manufacturer||Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
Banocide Forte 100 MG : In this article, we’ll provide you with exhaustive knowledge about Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet.
Banocide Forte Tablet is mainly used to treat such infections as filariasis, Eosinophilic lung, loiasis, and Worm infections. This tablet is manufactured or marketed by GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Keep out this tablet from the reach of children and pets for safety prospects. Disadvantages of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet are Headache, vomiting and itching please consult with your doctor if you feel any discomfort in your body after taking this medicine . The direction of dosage and duration is depends on the patient’s condition , age, and medical history or as advised by your physician .
Table of Page Contents
Salts / Key Ingredients of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet consists of Diethylcarbamazine as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet are –
- Diethylcarbamazine – Diethylcarbamazine is an anti helminthic, anti parasitic medicine which is generally used in the treatment and prevention of disorders and infections which are caused due to parasites and worm. Diethylcarbamazine is generally used for the treatment of infection filariasis, loiasis, toxocariaisis and onchocerciasis.
Right Way to Use Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet should only be taken with or after the meal. Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine two times or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various disorders and infections caused due to worms and parasites. Some of the major and minor uses of Banocide Forte 100 MGTablet are –
- Parasitic Infections – Banocide Forte 100 MGTablet helps in preventing and treating various parasitic infections.
- Onchocerciasis or River Blindness
- Prevents Swelling of Arms and Legs
- Eosinophilic lung
- Tropical Pulmonary Eosinophilia
Side Effects of Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Loss of Appetite
- Rashes on Skin
- Abdominal Pain
- Altered Heartbeat
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet:
Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Banocide Forte 100 MG Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – It is not recommended to use This medicine during pregnancy, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Breast Feeding – It is not recommended to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness, vertigo and dizziness.