Tryptomer Tablet Full Details
Read Tryptomer Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Tryptomer Tablet in India is Wockhardt Ltd.. Tryptomer Tablet is a major combination of Amitriptyline . Tryptomer Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 76.61 for 30 Tablets.
|Medicine Name||Tryptomer Tablet|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 76.61 for 30 Tablets|
Tryptomer Tablet is mainly used to treat various conditions such as depression , nerve pain, and migraine. Keep this tablet out of reach of children and pets. Tell your doctor about your medical history and if you are taking any other drug along with it . The active ingredient of this medicine is Amitriptyline, which belongs to a group of tricyclic antidepressants. Tryptomer Tablet primarily increases the chemical messenger of the brain which helps to reduce the risk of depression. Doctor’s prescription is must to buy this medicine in India .Tryptomer Tablet is manufactured by Wockhardt Ltd. All the exhaustive knowledge related to Tryptomer Tablet is given below .
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet can be taken before or after having the meal. Tryptomer Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once or two times per day for an adult before going to bed. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Counsel your primary care physician on the off chance that these side effects stay for quite a while or on the other hand on the off chance that they become extreme.
Tryptomer 10 MG Tablet might cause normal aftereffects, for example, dazedness, drowsiness, dryness in the mouth, weight gain, nasal clog, and so on.
Uses of Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet is generally use to maintain a good chemical balance in the brain and helps in the treatment and prevention of various neurological disorders like depression and migraine. Some of the major and minor uses of Tryptomer Tablet are –
- Neuropathic Pain due to chronic diseases such as Diabetes
- Night Time Bedwetting in children aged above 6 years
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Maintains Good Chemical Balance in Brain
- Bipolar Disorder
- Helps in Improving Moods and Feelings
Depression is a temperament problem that will causes a determined sensation of trouble and loss of interest. Neuropathic torment is an aggravation condition that is generally persistent. It is normally brought about by ongoing, moderate nerve infection. It can happen as the consequence of injury or contamination. This medication is completely not suggested for use in youngsters and teenagers under 18 years. Prior to taking this medication let your primary care physician know if you have at any point had kidney sickness, coronary illness, liver issues. Pregnant and breastfeeding ladies ought to counsel their primary care physician prior to taking this medication.
Salts / Key Ingredients of Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet consists of Amitriptyline as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Tryptomer Tablet are –
- Amitriptyline – Amitriptyline is an anti depressant medicine which is generally used for the treatment of depression and migraine. Amitriptyline helps in treating and preventing various mental ailments like tension, anxiety, bipolar disorders and various other neuropathic disorders. Amitriptyline helps in maintaining chemical balance in the brain and helps in improving moods and feelings.
Side Effects of Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Tryptomer Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Doctory Mouth
- Difficulty in Urination
- Nasal Congestion
- Altered Heart Beat
- Change in Blood Pressure
- Blurred Vision
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Weight Gain
- Swelling on Face, Lips and Hands
- Rashes on Skin
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Tryptomer Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – It is not recommended to use This medicine during pregnancy, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Kidney or Liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Breast Feeding – It is not recommended to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.