Ashokarishta Full Details
Read Ashokarishta uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Ashokarishta in India is Dabur India Ltd.. Ashokarishta is a major combination of Musta, amalki, dhataki, jaggery.. Ashokarishta is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 99.75.
|Composition/Salts||Musta, amalki, dhataki, jaggery.|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 99.75|
|Manufacturer||Dabur India Ltd.|
Ashokarishta is an ayurvedic tonic or medicine which helps to reduce periods cramps and menstrual-related issues. Ashokarishta tonic is very beneficial for women’s health and hormonal imbalance.It contains Musta, amalki, dhataki, jaggery and some other herbal ingredients which helps to boost women’s energy level .Dosage of this tonic is depends on the patient’s age, medical history and condition. Take this medicine as directed by your physician or ayurvedic doctor. Read the label carefully before intake of this tonic .
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Ashokarishta:
Ashokarishta can be taken after the meal. It is generally advised to take 5 to 10 ml along with same quantity of water in once or two times a day to improve your all over health. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine. This should be stored at a cool and dry place.
Uses of Ashokarishta:
Ashokrishta is generally used to treat and prevent various disorders related to menstruation. It is helps to improve overall health. Some of the major and minor uses of Ashokrishta are –
- Menstrual Cramps
- Irregular Periods
- Increase level of testosterone hormone
- Absent Periods (menopause)
- Uterine Bleeding
- Prevents Uterine Cancer
- increase Stamina
- Blood Disorders
- increase Immunity of the Body
- Increase the appetite
Salts / Key Ingredients of Ashokarishta:
Ashokarishta is made with the amalgamation of various different natural ingredients and extracts. All the major and minor components of Ashokarishta are: –
- Musta: Musta is an ayurvedic herb. It is helpful in treating menstrual disorders like uterine bleeding, irregular periods etc. It is also helps to cure fever and metabolic disorders.
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruitcosa): It is a medical herb. It is helps to prevent and cure asthma.
- Amalki (Indian gooseberry): Amalki is enriched with vitamin C. It helps to prevent respiratory issues, cough, asthma etc.
- Jaggery: It is an anti- oxidant. It helps to increase immunity and hemoglobin.
It contains various types of natural herbs like cumin seeds, haritaki, kalongi, sandalwood, dharuharidra etc.
Side Effects of Ashokarishta:
Ashokarishta works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Ashokarishta are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Irregular Periods
- High blood pressure
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Ashokarishta:
Ashokarishta should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. These Tablets are considered pretty safe as they are made with the combination of natural herbs and extracts. However, some of the precaution that should always be used/taken before using Ashokrishta are –
- Pregnancy – It is not recommended to use This medicine during pregnancy, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Breast Feeding – It is not recommended to use this medicine while breast feeding, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Store this at cool and dry place. Avoid overdose of this medicine. Diabetic patient should generally use less quantity of ashokarishta.