Livogen Z Tablet Full Details
Read Livogen Z Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Livogen Z Tablet in India is Merck Ltd. . Livogen Z Tablet is a major combination of Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 . Livogen Z Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 69.20 for 15 tablets..
|Livogen Z Tablet
|Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Folic Acid or Vitamin B9
|Rs. 69.20 for 15 tablets.
Livogen tablet is mainly prescribed for the patient who are suffering from anemia , chronic blood loss and deficiency of iron . This tablet contains iron ,folic acid and zinc sulphate as main ingredients. Keep this tablet out of reach of children and pets. Dose of livogen is depends on the patient’s condition , medical history, and age. Overdose of this tablet may cause some serious side effects so do not take this medicine more than the required dose .Some common side effects of livogen tablet are ; stool darkening, constipation and bloody stool . Immediate contact your physician or doctor if you feel any discomfort after taking this medicine.
Table of Page Contents
Uses of Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tablet is generally used to fulfill the nutritional requirements for the body and it is most commonly used for the treatment and prevention of various vitamin deficiencies. Some of the major and minor uses of Livogen Z Tablet are –
- Skin Infections
- Treats Deficiency of Folic Acid
- Treats Deficiency of Vitamin B
- Prevents Folate Diseases during Pregnancy and Infancy
- Prevents Iron Deficiency
- Helps in Rapid Cell Division and Cell Growth
- Maintains Strength and Growth of Bones and Tissues
Right Way to Use Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tablet should only be taken with or after having the meal. Livogen Z Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Salts / Key Ingredients of Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tablet is formed with the amalgamation of various vitamins and minerals. All the major and minor components of Livogen Z Tablet are –
- Ferrous Fumarate – Ferrous Fumarate is used for elevating the growth of red blood cells in the body and thus it helps in the treatment and prevention of anemia. It helps in fulfilling the iron requirement of the body.
- Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 – Folic Acid is used for treating and preventing various vitamin deficiencies such as anemia and it is also helpful for the rapid cell division and cell growth. Folic Acid is also used to prevent Folate diseases.
- Zinc Sulphate – Zinc Sulphate is generally used to maintain strength and growth of Bones and Tissues. It helps in fulfilling the zinc requirement of the body
Side Effects of Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Livogen Z Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Stomach Ache
- Abdominal Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Frequent Urination
- Allergic Reactions
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Livogen Z Tablet:
Livogen Z Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Livogen Z Tablet are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol
- Doctoriving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause drowsiness and headache.