Flexura D Tablet Full Details
Read Flexura D Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Flexura D Tablet in India is Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.. Flexura D Tablet is a major combination of Diclofenac and Metaxalone . Flexura D Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 162.00 for 10 Tablets.
|Flexura D Tablet
|Diclofenac and Metaxalone
|Rs. 162.00 for 10 Tablets
|Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
Flexura D tablets are generally used as a painkiller medicine .Flexura D contains main ingredients which are Diclofenac and Metaxalone . It treats various kinds of pain, including back pain, muscle pain, , and menstrual cramps. It is advised to take the dosage of this medicine as recommended by your physician /doctor. Stomach pain and vomiting are some common side effects of flexura d tablet .Flexura D Tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd. All the details related to Flexura D tablets are given below
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet should only be taken with or after having the meal. Flexura D Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this 1 Tablet of this medicine two times or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet is generally used to treat and prevent pain and stiffness in muscle and it treats various muscle diseases. Some of the major and minor uses of Flexura D Tablet are –
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasm
- Relieves Stiffness and Tenderness of Muscles
- Muscle Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Stiffness in Muscles of joints
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Relaxes Muscles
Salts / Key Ingredients of Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet is made from the amalgamation of various different medicines. All the major and minor components of Flexura D Tablet are –
- Diclofenac – Diclofenac is a muscle relaxant medicine which is used for relieving the muscles and it helps in treating the pain and stiffness in joints. Diclofenac is generally used for the treatment and prevention of arthritis, muscle spasm, joint pain and various other muscle diseases.
- Metaxalone: Metaxalone is generally used for the treatment and prevention of pain and stiffness in muscles and it is used to relax muscles. Metaxalone is helpful in the treatment of strains, sprains and various other muscle injuries.
Side Effects of Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Flexura D Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Stomach Ache
- Loss of Appetite
- Abdominal Pain
- Rashes on Skin
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Chest Pain
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Flexura D Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – It is not recommended to use This medicine during pregnancy, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause dizziness.
- Breast Feeding – It is not recommended to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol