Myoril Capsule Full Details
Read Myoril Capsule uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Myoril Capsule in India is Sanofi India Ltd.. Myoril Capsule is a major combination of Thiocolchicoside . Myoril Capsule is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 218.15 for 10 Capsules.
|Rs. 218.15 for 10 Capsules
|Sanofi India Ltd.
Myoril Capsule is commonly used in the treatment of stiffness of muscle, muscle spasms, and Nerve diseases etc .It contains Thiocolchicoside as main ingredient which provides relief from the painful muscular condition. It is advised to take the recommended dosage of Myoril Capsule by your physician. Doctor’s prescription is must before intake of this medicine . Read out the instructions on the strip carefully for safety prospect . Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicine along with it and if you are pregnant .Myoril Capsule is manufactured by Sanofi India Ltd. you can easily buy this tablet from any medical store in India at a very reasonable price .
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule should only be taken with or after having the meal. Myoril Capsule should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine two times per day for an adult. Generously look for doctor’s guidance for the legitimate portion and length of the medication. Swallow down it as an entire. Try not to bite, pulverize or break it.
Try not to take at least 2 dosages simultaneously. Try not to miss your portion and consistently attempt to take the medication at the proper conceivable time. Try not to change the portion or stop the drug without speaking with your primary care physician. If you miss a portion and it’s the ideal opportunity for your next portion then as opposed to going too far, take your next portion.
Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule is generally used to treat and prevent pain and stiffness in muscle and it treats various muscle diseases. Some of the major and minor uses of Myoril Capsule are –
- Stiffness in Muscles of joints
- Muscle Spasms
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Stiffness in Spinal Muscles
- Treats various Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Nerve Diseases
- Relieves Stiffness and Tenderness of Muscles
Salts / Key Ingredients of Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule consists of Thiocolchicoside as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Myoril Capsule are –
- Thiocolchicoside – Thiocolchicoside is muscle relaxant medicine which is used for relieving the muscles and it helps in treating the pain and stiffness in joints. Thiocolchicoside is generally used for the treatment and prevention of arthritis, muscle spasm, joint pain and various other muscle diseases.
Also Read: Myoril Capsule in Hindi
Side Effects of Myoril Capsule:
Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Myoril Capsule are given below. Myoril Capsule works differently on different patients. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Paleness of Skin
- Doctory Mouth
- Abdominal Pain
- Rashes on Skin
- Swelling of Face
- Hands and Lips
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Myoril Capsule are –
- Pregnancy – It is not recommended to use This medicine during pregnancy, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Kidney Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Breast Feeding – It is not recommended to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol