Flexon Tablet Full Details
Read Flexon Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Flexon Tablet in India is Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.. Flexon Tablet is a major combination of Paracetamol and Ibuprofen. Flexon Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 22.00 for 15 Tablets.
|Medicine Name||Flexon Tablet|
|Composition/Salts||Paracetamol and Ibuprofen|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 22.00 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|
Flexon Tablet is commonly used as a painkiller medicine, it also reduces fever and inflammation.The composition of this tablet contains two drugs that are Paracetamol and Ibuprofen. Paracetamol is generally used to treat fever and pain and Ibuprofen can be used to treat migraine and mild to moderate pain hence, this tablet is a combination of two painkiller medicines. Do not take this medicine without doctor’s prescription. This medicine is available in the form of tablets and syrup. You can easily buy this tablet from any medical store at a very reasonable price. Flexon Tablet is manufactured by Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet should only be taken with or after having the meal. Flexon Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine two times per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician.
You will feel a couple of incidental effects when you take Flexon 400 Mg. Flexon Tablet’s secondary effect is that it might create iron deficiency, regurgitating, hypertension, drain, low hemoglobin levels and eosinophilic. These secondary effects are very normal and will disappear in some time.
This medicine ought not be taken during the last trimester of pregnancy as it has been found that it can hurt the fetus of mother. Research has not uncovered in the event that the medication is unsafe for newborn children who are still bosom taking care of. For this situation it is best that you take doctor’s recommendation.
Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet is widely used in the treatment and prevention of various pains and ache such as headache and menstrual pain. Some of the uses of Flexon Tablet are –
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from issues like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Menstrual Cramps
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
- Body Pain – Flexon is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Backache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
Salts / Key Ingredients of Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet is a combination medicine of two different analgesic medicines which consists of Paracetamol and Ibuprofen as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Flexon Tablet are –
- Ibuprofen – Ibuprofen is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug which is generally used for relieving various pains such as headache, Toothache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also used in the treatment of fever, flu, arthritis and muscle cramps.
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
Side Effects of Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Flexon Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Abdominal Craps
- Gastric Ulcer
- Running Nose
- Mouth Ulcer
- Stomach Pain
- Indigestion Vomiting
- Loss of Appetite
- Acidic Stomach
- Ringing in Ears
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Flexon Tablet are –
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.