Susten 200 MG Tablet Full Details
Read Susten 200 MG Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Susten 200 MG Tablet in India is Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd. . Susten 200 MG Tablet is a major combination of Natural Micronized Progesterone. Susten 200 MG Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 395.00 for 10 Tablets.
|Medicine Name||Susten 200 MG Tablet|
|Composition/Salts||Natural Micronized Progesterone|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 395.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.|
Susten 200 MG Tablet is generally used to treat uterine bleeding, painful periods and menopause. It contains a female hormone, Progesterone, also known as the pregnancy hormone . Susten 200 MG Tablet can also be used as a contraceptive. This tablet is very beneficial for the women who do not release enough Progesterone hormone in their body . Susten 200 MG Tablet also brings down the risk of uterus cancer in females. Susten 200 MG Tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd. All the exhaustive knowledge related to susten tablet are given below .
Table of Page Contents
Susten 200 MG is utilized alongside estrogen to stop endometrial hyperplasia & side effects of menopause. This medication is utilized in treatment of hormone replacement as it assists with expanding the degrees of progesterone hormon in the human body.
Right Way to Use Susten 200 MG Tablet:
Susten 200 MG Tablet should only be taken with or after having the meal. Susten 200 MG Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day at the bedtime for an adult.
Susten Capsule 200mg is used in the treatment/adjustment of progesterone component of menopausal hormonal replacement therapy, amenorrhea, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, recurrent miscarriage with progesterone deficiency, contraception, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, and premenstrual syndrome. However, the uses mentioned here are not exhaustive. There may be other conditions for which this medication may be used upon a doctor’s discretion. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Susten 200 MG Tablet:
Susen 200 MG Tablet is used in the treatment and prevention of various disorders and complications during pregnancy and menstruation caused due to lack of hormones. Some of the major and minor uses of Susten 200 MG Tablet are –
- Infertility: It helps to increase fertility of woman.
- Lack of Hormone – Dydrogesterone also acts as Progesterone (female fertility hormone).
- Strengthening Bones – It also helps to strengthen bones.
- Uterine Bleeding – It helps in reducing the pain during dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Miscarriage – This medicine reduces the risk during miscarriage.
- Menstrual Abnormalities – It is used to treat menstrual abnormalities like Menopause and painful periods.
- Amenorrhea and Secondary Amenorrhea – Susten 200 MG Tablet is used in treatment of amenorrhea and secondary amenorrhea to restart the menstrual periods in absence of pregnancy.
Compositon of Susten 200 MG Tablet:
Susten 200 MG Tablet consists of Natural Micronized Progesterone as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Susten 200 MG Tablet are –
- Natural Micronized Progesterone: Natural Micronized Progesterone is extracted from plants and it acts similar to the natural woman hormone progesterone and thus it helps in the treatment and prevention of various disorders and complications during pregnancy and menstruation caused due to lack of hormones.
Apart from these Susten 200 MG Tablet is also used during Post Menopausal conditions and Pre-Menstrual Disorder.
Side Effects of Susten 200 MG Tablet:
Susten 200 MG Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Susten 200 MG Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Altered Sleep Pattern
- Blurred Vision
- Difficulty in Urination
- Rashes on Skin
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Susten 200 MG Tablet:
Susten 200 MG Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Susten 200 MG Tablet are –
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving – Susten 200 MG Tablet may cause Dizziness so don’t consume it while driving.