Lanol ER Tablet Full Details
Read Lanol ER Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Lanol ER Tablet in India is Hetero Dr.ugs Ltd.. Lanol ER Tablet is a major combination of Paracetamol . Lanol ER Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 22.90 for 10 Tablets.
|Lanol ER Tablet
|Rs. 22.90 for 10 Tablets
|Hetero Dr.ugs Ltd.
Lanol ER Tablet is used to reduce pain ,and fever. This medicine is primarily used to treat various kinds of pain like ;toothache , back pain ,periods pain ,muscle pain and migraine . The main key ingredient of this medicine is Paracetamol .Lanol ER Tablet can be taken with or without food .Lanol ER Tablet is manufactured or marketed by Hetero Dr.ugs Ltd. It is advised to do not take this medicine more than the recommended dosage of your physician /doctor . Read out the instruction on strip carefully before intake of this medicine .All the exhaustive knowledge related to Lanol ER Tablet is given below .
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet should only be taken with or after having the meal. Lanol ER Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine two times or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet is an analgesic medicine which is generally used for treating and relieving various aches and fever. Some of the major and minor uses of Lanol ER Tablet are –
- Body Pain – Lanol ER is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Backache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
- Muscle Pain
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from issues like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
Salts / Key Ingredients of Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet is an analgesic medicine which consists of Paracetamol as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Lanol ER Tablet are –
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
Also Read: Lanol ER Tablet in Hindi
Side Effects of Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Lanol ER Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic Reactions
- Liver Ailments
- Redness on Skin
- Gastric or Mouth Ulcer
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Lanol ER Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – It is not recommended to use This medicine during pregnancy, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Breast Feeding – It is not recommended to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.