Primolut N Tablet Full Details
Read Primolut N Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Primolut N Tablet in India is Zydus Cadila. Primolut N Tablet is a major combination of Norethisterone . Primolut N Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 59.00 for 10 tablets..
|Medicine Name||Primolut N Tablet|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 59.00 for 10 tablets.|
Primolut N Tablet is generally used to reduce menstruation problems such as stomach pain, over bleeding and menopause . It is mainly prescribed for women who are suffering from immoderate vaginal bleeding . This tablet should be taken after prescription from your doctor . Dosage and the duration of this tablet is depends on the patient’s condition,age, and medical history .some common side effect of this medicine are headache ,nausea and vomiting . It is not advised to take this medicine during pregnancy ,breast feeding and for kidney patients . Exhaustive knowledge related to this tablet is given below .
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Primolut N Tablet:
Primolut N Tablet can be taken with or without having the meal. Primolut N Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Primolut N Tablet:
Primolut N Tablet is used in the treatment and prevention of various disorders and complications during pregnancy and menstruation caused due to lack of hormones. Some of the major and minor uses of Primolut N Tablet are –
- Menstrual Abnormalities – It is used to treat menstrual abnormalities like Menopause and painful periods.
- Strengthening Bones – It also helps to strengthen bones.
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Amenorrhea and Secondary Amenorrhea – Primolut N Tablet is used in treatment of amenorrhea and secondary amenorrhea to restart the menstrual periods in absence of pregnancy.
- Prevention of Uterine Cancer and Breast Cancer.
- Infertility: It helps to increase fertility of woman.
- Lack of Hormone – Dydrogesterone also acts as Progesterone (female fertility hormone).
- Uterine Bleeding – It helps in reducing the pain during dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Compositon of Primolut N Tablet:
Primolut N Tablet consists of Norethisterone as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Primolut N Tablet are –
- Norethisterone – Norethisterone is a synthetic hormone which works similar to progesterone. It is used for a variety of indications, including threatened miscarriage during pregnancy. It acts similar to the natural woman hormone progesterone and thus it helps in the treatment and prevention of various disorders and complications during pregnancy and menstruation caused due to lack of hormones.
Side Effects of Primolut N Tablet:
Primolut N Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Primolut N Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Chest Pain
- Irregular Periods
- Altered Sleep Pattern
- Blurred Vision
- Breast Enlargement
- Facial Hair Growth
- Stomach Ache
- Rashes on Skin
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Change in Mood
- Abdominal Pain
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Primolut N Tablet:
Primolut N Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Primolut N Tablet are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving – Primolut N Tablet may cause Dizziness so don’t consume it while driving
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Heart Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Heart or Cardio vascular Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol