Drotin DS Full Details
Read Drotin DS uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Drotin DS in India is Walter Bushnell Pvt. Ltd.. Drotin DS is a major combination of Drotaverine . Drotin DS is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 173.8 for 15 Tablets and Rs. 69.52 for 30ml Suspension.
|Medicine Name||Drotin DS|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 173.8 for 15 Tablets and Rs. 69.52 for 30ml Suspension|
|Manufacturer||Walter Bushnell Pvt. Ltd.|
Drotin DS tablet is generally used for the treatment of menstrual pain and abdominal pain .Drotin DS tablet contains Drotaverine as the main key ingredient. It can be also used for some other purposes like Gastrointestinal Pain, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome .Duration and dosage of this medicine depend on the individual’s condition, age, and medical history . It is advised to take the recommended dose of Drotin DS tablet by your physician. Some common side effects of drotin ds tablet are headache and difficulty in breathing.Drotin DS tablet is manufactured by Walter Bushnell Pvt. Ltd.
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Doctorotin DS:
Drotin DS should only be taken with or after having the meal. Drotin DS Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine two times or thrice per day for an adult.
The bottle of the syrup should be shaken well before use. It is generally advised to take 2 or 3 table spoons of Doctorotin DS syrup for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Store the bottle of syrup in cool and dry place.
Converse with your PCP assuming you have low pulse or are taking levodopa. Counsel your PCP prior to taking Drotin DS Tablet 15’s on the off chance that you are pregnant or making arrangements for pregnancy. Try not to take Drotin DS Tablet 15’s assuming you are breastfeeding. Drotin DS Tablet 15’s might cause discombobulation, so drive provided that you are ready. Drotin DS Tablet 15’s ought not be given to youngsters under one year as the security has not been laid out.
Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Doctorotin DS:
Doctorotin DS is widely used in the treatment and prevention of abdominal pain and menstrual pain. Some of the uses of Doctorotin DS are –
- Menstrual Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Pain due to Kidney Stone
- Stomach Ache
- Relieves Muscles Pain and Twitches of heart and Stomach
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pain During Pregnancy and Ulcer
- Gastro intestinal Pain
Salts / Key Ingredients of Doctorotin DS:
Doctorotin DS consists of Doctorotaverine as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Doctorotin DS are –
- Doctorotaverine – Doctorotaverine is most commonly used for the treatment and prevention of abdominal pain and menstrual pain. It is also used for the treatment and prevention of headache, chest pain, pain due to kidney stone, abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome, relieves pain and twitches of heart and stomach muscles and relieves other pains during pregnancy, and ulcer.
Side Effects of Doctorotin DS:
Doctorotin DS works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Doctorotin DS are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Doctory Mouth
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Decrease in Blood Pressure
- Swelling of Face and Lips
- Allergic Reactions
- Acidic Reflux
- Altered Heartbeat
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Doctorotin DS:
Doctorotin DS should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Doctorotin DS are –
- Pregnancy – It is not recommended to use This medicine during pregnancy, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Kidney or Liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Breast Feeding – It is not recommended to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause vertigo and dizziness.