Crocin Tablet Full Details
Read Crocin Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Crocin Tablet in India is Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.. Crocin Tablet is a major combination of Paracetamol . Crocin Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 32.24 for 15 Tablets.
|Medicine Name||Crocin Tablet|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 32.24 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
Crocin Tablet is mostly used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain like migraine, toothache, body pain etc . It also prevents from fever and common cold . The composition of this tablet contains paracetamol, which provides relief from various kinds of pain and aches. The dosage and duration of this tablet should be taken as determined by your physician/doctor. keep out this tablet from the reach of children and pets. This tablet is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. The whole exhaustive knowledge related to crocin is given below.
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet should only be taken with or after having the meal. Crocin Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine two times or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Uses of Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet is used to cure the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from issues like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
- Body Pain – Crocin is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Backache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
Salts / Key Ingredients of Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet is an analgesic medicine which consists of Paracetamol as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Crocin Tablet are –
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
Side Effects of Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Crocin Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Allergic Skin Reactions
- Gastric Ulcer
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Mouth Ulcer
- Liver Ailments
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Crocin Tablet are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol