Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet Full Details
Read Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet in India is Wockhardt Ltd.. Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is a major combination of Paracetamol, Rabeprazole and Aceclofenac. . Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 118.50 for 10 Tablets.
|Medicine Name||Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet|
|Composition/Salts||Paracetamol, Rabeprazole and Aceclofenac.|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 118.50 for 10 Tablets|
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is used to treat joint pain, Osteoarthritis, Toothache, Cold, fever, Abdominal pain and nausea. Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet contains main key ingredients which are Aceclofenac (painkiller), paracetamol and Rabeprazole (antacid).Doctor’s prescription is must before taking this medicine. It is advised to swallow this medicine with water without chewing and breaking. Dosage of this medicine depends on gender, age, and medical history. Read the instructions on the strip carefully before intake of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet for safety prospects . Ace Proxyvon is manufactured and marketed by Wockhardt Ltd.
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet should only be taken at 30 minutes before having the meal. Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume 1 Tablet of this medicine two times per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet.
Adhere to your primary care physician’s directions on the measurements and length of this medication. Take everything in simultaneously. It ought not be bitten, squashed, or broken. Ace-Proxyvon CR Tablet ought to be taken after food , anyway it is ideal assuming you require it at a similar investment consistently.
Consume this medication in the dose and span according to your primary care physicians exhort. While taking Aceclofenac, swallow it totally without pounding, breaking or biting it. Aceclofenac is to be taken with food.
Uses of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is generally used for the treatment of arthritis and it helps in relieving various ache and inflammation. Some of the major and minor uses of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet are –
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Joint Pain
- Relieves Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Muscular Spasm
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ear Pain
- Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases
- Stomach or Intestinal Ulcer
Salts / Key Ingredients of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet is an analgesic medicine which is formed with the combination of various non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like Paracetamol, Rabeprazole and Aceclofenac. All the major and minor components of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet are –
- Aceclofenac : It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which is used to relieve pain and helps in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
- Rabeprazole – It is generally used for the treatment of Gastro-esophageal Reflux Diseases and it is also used for the treatment of stomach upset, acidity, heartburn and sore stomach.
Side Effects of Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Sore Throat
- Abdominal Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Swelling or Inflammation
- Doctory Mouth
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet:
Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should always be used/taken before using Ace Proxyvon Cr Tablet are –
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Doctoriving- This medicine should not be taken while driving as it can cause Dizziness and Doctorowsiness.