Pan D Full Details
Read Pan D uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Pan D in India is Alkem Laboratories Ltd. Pan D is a major combination of Pantoprazole Sodium (40 MG), Domperidone (30 MG) . Pan D is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs 170 for 15 capsules.
|Medicine Name||Pan D|
|Composition/Salts||Pantoprazole Sodium (40 MG), Domperidone (30 MG)|
|Medicine Price||Rs 170 for 15 capsules|
|Manufacturer||Alkem Laboratories Ltd|
Pan D Capsule contains Pantoprazole Sodium. It is used to cure stomach and esophagus issues (such as acid reflux). It decreases the amount of acid made in stomach by parietal cells (also called oxyntic cells) in the gastric glands. Pantoprazole Sodium relieves symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and persistent cough.
It helps heal acid damage to the stomach and esophagus, helps prevent ulcers, and may help prevent cancer of the esophagus. Pantoprazole belongs to a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).
Table of Page Contents
Uses of Pan D Capsule:
Pan D can be used in curing the following conditions:
- Uses in cases of Gastro Esophageal Reflex Disease (GERD) to prevent backward reflux of acidic content into the esophagus.
- Relief in motion sickness.
- Used for patients suffering with Peptic Ulcer.
- Help curing Patients suffering with nausea and vomiting.
- Used to treat heartburn or acidity as it neutralizes the acid content.
- Used in cases of Erosive esophagitis as it try to prevents the reflux of acidic content.
- Used to treat Idiopathic or diabetic Gastroparesis (try to prevents stomach emptying).
Salts / Key Ingredients of Pan D Capsule:
Pan D Capsule is combination of two main ingredients.
- Pantoprazole Sodium (40 MG) – Pantoprazole is a first-generation Proton Pump Inhibitor used for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), for gastric protection to prevent recurrence of Stomach Ulcers or Gastric Damage from chronic use of NSAIDs, and for the treatment of Pathological Hypersecretory conditions including Zollinger-Ellison (ZE) Syndrome.
- Domperidone (30 MG) – Domperidone is a medicine that increases the movements of the stomach and bowel. it is also used to treat nausea and vomiting caused by other drugs. Domperidone is to be given only by or under the immediate supervision of your doctor.
How to use Pan D Capsule?
Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking pantoprazole and each time you get a refill. Medicine to be taken by mouth as directed by doctor, usually once daily. Dosage and length of treatment are based on the medical condition and response to treatment. Tablet can be taken with or without food. Swallow the whole table at once and it should not be split, crush, or chew. Dose should always be used/taken 30 minutes before a meal. Take this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it and should always be used/taken it at the same time each day. Continue to take this medication for the prescribed length of treatment even if you are feeling better. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
Side Effects of Pan D Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health issues, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. If side effects don’t disappear in a short period, then it is strongly recommended to consult your Doctor for proper medical attention. You Doctor would make changes in your medication, and dosage accordingly. Below mentioned are some possible side effects of Pan D Capsule.
- Doctory mouth
- Muscle pains
- Blurred vision
- Tenderness of Breast
- Increased bone fracture
- Irregular Menstruation
Warnings & Precautionss while using Pan D Capsule:
- Pregnancy – During pregnancy Pan D should always be used/taken under Doctor’s Advice. Any issue, problem, drawback with intake during pregnancy to be reported to doctor immediately.
- Lactation: Information on Safety during lactation is not yet available so please inform your doctor.
- Doctoriving – Uses of Pan D Capsule during driving is not yet available so please consult your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information related to this is not available at Doctor1mg.com, So we request you to consult the doctor for better advice.
- Alcohol: Information related to this is not available at Doctor1mg.com, So we request you to consult the doctor for better advice.
- Liver: Information related to this is not available at Doctor1mg.com, So we request you to consult the doctor for better advice.
- Kidney: Information related to this is not available at Doctor1mg.com, So we request you to consult the doctor for better advice.
You must be logged in to post a comment.