Figaro Olive Oil Full Details
Read Figaro Olive Oil uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Figaro Olive Oil in India is Figaro . Figaro Olive Oil is a major combination of Stearic acid,Linoleic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid and Palmitoleic acid . Figaro Olive Oil is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 310.00 for 200ml.
|Medicine Name||Figaro Olive Oil|
|Composition/Salts||Stearic acid,Linoleic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid and Palmitoleic acid|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 310.00 for 200ml|
Figaro Olive Oil is mostly used for cooking purposes as it is rich in essential vitamins thus, it is an edible oil. It is generally used as a massage oil for baby’s growth . Figaro Olive oil is also used for personal care as it replenishes body with essential vitamins. The main ingredients of this oil are Stearic acid, Linoleic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid and Palmitoleic acid. This olive oil is 100 percent pure as it doesn’t have any serious side effects. you can also use this oil for rashes . Figaro Olive Oil is manufactured and marketed by Figaro . The whole exhaustive knowledge related to Figaro Olive Oil is given below.
Table of Page Contents
How to Use Figaro Olive Oil:
Figaro Olive Oil is generally used as cooking oil. You can use Figaro Olive Oil as any other oil while cooking and it helps in maintaining a good health of the heart by maintaining the blood pressure and cholesterol level of the body. It is generally advised to consume 2 table spoons of Olive Oil daily for an adult. Figaro Olive Oil can also be used on Skin and Hair as any other hair oil and it helps in treating and preventing various skin related disorders and dry scalp. However, dosage of Figaro Olive Oil should be consulted with your Dietitian or Doctor Do not overuse or directly consume Figaro Olive Oil.
Uses of Figaro Olive Oil:
Figaro Olive Oil is generally used as cooking oil and it helps in maintaining a good cholesterol level in the body and thus it helps in treating and preventing various cardio vascular and stroke. Mostly people use this oil in cooking, massage and to make some medicines. Some of the major and minor uses of Figaro Olive Oil are –
- Reduces the risk of Breast Cancer
- Treats Alzheimer’s disease
- Relieves Constipation
- Treats acute pancreatitis
- Reduces Oxidative Stress in Liver
- Treats and Preventing Various Cardio Vascular Diseases
- Helps in Maintaining a good Cholesterol level
- Prevents Stroke
- It can be used as a cooking oil
- Prevents Skin Disorders
- Prevents and Treats Inflammation
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prevents Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Salts / Key Ingredients of Figaro Olive Oil:
Figaro Olive Oil consists of various edible fatty acids and bits of olives as it main and active ingredients. All the major and minor components of Figaro Olive Oil are –
- Stearic acid: Stearic acid helps in maintaining a good cholesterol level in the body and thus it helps in treating and preventing various cardio vascular and stroke. It also helps in maintaining the blood pressure of the body.
- Linoleic acid: Linoleic acid helps in treating and preventing various skin related disorders and thus it helps in maintaining a good health of the skin.
- Oleic acid: Oleic acid is generally helpful in preventing the inflammation and it is also helpful in the prevention of breast cancer.
- Palmitic acid: Palmitic acid helps in the prevention of diabetes and it is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of various nerve and lungs disorders.
- Palmitoleic acid: Palmitoleic acid is used for the metabolism of cholesterol in the body and thus it helps in treating and preventing various cardio vascular and stroke.
- Linolenic acid: Linolenic acid helps in maintaining a good health of the heart by maintaining the blood pressure and cholesterol level of the body.
Side Effects of Figaro Olive Oil:
Figaro Olive Oil is taken by every age group and it is generally considered pretty safe to use. This is generally a oil produced from plats. So side effects of Figaro oil are not much bad. But as we know that unlimited use of any oil is bad for us, that’s why we have mentioned, some of the side effects that may occur after using Figaro Olive Oil are –
- Rashes on Skin
- Allergic Reactions
- Breathing Disorders
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Figaro Olive Oil:
Figaro Olive Oil is considered pretty safe for everyone as it does not contain any harmful ingredients but always check the labels of the pack of Figaro Olive Oil carefully. Always tell your physician about your medical history or allergies.
- Diabetic patient should generally use less quantity of Figaro Olive Oil.
- Do not overuse or overdose Figaro Olive Oil without recommendation.