Unwanted 72 Full Details
Read Unwanted 72 uses, benefits, side effects, price, dosage, components, salts and other things. The name of the company that manufactures Unwanted 72 in India is Manking Pharma. Unwanted 72 is a major combination of Levonorgestrel. Unwanted 72 is available at Medical Stores in India at Rs. 92 for 1 tablet.
|Medicine Name||Unwanted 72|
|Medicine Price||Rs. 92 for 1 tablet|
Unwanted 72 tablet is used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The main ingredient or active agent of this tablet is Levonorgestrel. Unwanted 72 should not be used for long period or on a regular basis as it may cause many side effects and it also affect female fertility. It is advised to take this medicine within 72 hours of unprotected sex because after 72 hours this tablet becomes less effective as an egg needs only 3 days to fertilize. The common side effects of unwanted 72 are ; nausea,over bleeding, acne and stomach pain.In addition,this tablet does not protect you from any kind of sexually transmitted diseases . Always use protection over this medicine ,it should be taken only in an emergency.
Table of Page Contents
Right Way to Use Unwanted 72:
Unwanted 72 can be taken orally any time through the day with water or milk. It is advisable that this medicine should always be used/taken after eating meals. The real fact is that Unwanted 72 should always be used/taken as soon as possible within 72 hours after having unprotected intercourse or contraceptive failure. Please consult a good gynecologist if possible before taking this medicine.
Uses of Unwanted 72:
Unwanted 72 tablet is an emergency contraception which should always be used/taken within 72 hours in the failure of other contraceptive methods or prior to unprotected unsafe intercourse. In order to prevent an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy this tablet is the most popular.
- Main work of Unwanted 72 is to delay ovulation & preventing the egg to release from the ovary. Unwanted 72 try to prevents the process of fertilization of the sperm and the egg completely.
- Any Emergency contraceptive pill like unwanted 72 never protect against any type of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV/AIDS & chlamydia.
- Unwanted 72 tablet do not work in case the pregnancy has already happened, but please avoid this in such cases.
Salts / Key Ingredients of Unwanted 72 Tablet:
Unwanted 72 tablet is made of a hormonal medicine called Levonorgestrel. Each Unwanted 72 tablet contains 0.75 mg Levonorgestrel medicine. Only one tablet comes in the 1 strip. The Levonorgestrel works effectively only if taken withing 72 hours after intercourse.
Side Effects of Unwanted 72:
Unwanted 72 tablet do not create any side effect or complication mostly after consumption. Perhaps some people with a history of a few medical conditions have been seen to have some contraindications. Below mentioned points are some common adverse & side effects of unwanted 72 tablet:
- Severe abdominal pain
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Difficulty in breathing
- Spotting or bleeding between periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Blood clot formation
Warnings & Precautionss While Using Unwanted 72:
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Obviously a big No to use this medicine during pregnancy as it is a contraceptive pill. If taken by mistake then immediately consult a doctor.
- Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with serious Liver Disease, We’ll advice you to consult your doctor before uses..
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol
- Doctoriving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause drowsiness and headache.
How to Store Unwanted 72?
Below mentioned points are the storage instruction for Unwanted 72 medicine:
- Please avoid Direct sunlight and there should be no moisture at storage place.
- The unwanted 72 medicine should be stored at room temperature.
- Please keep away from the reach of children and pets.